Our services Include:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for adults and children
- Free hearing aid consultations to determine the most appropriate type of hearing aid to meet each patient's communications needs
- Hearing aid evaluations to verify the performance of hearing aids
- Recommendations for assistive listening devices other than the hearing aids
- Follow-up programs for both patients and their families, ensuring that a satisfactory adjustment to hearing aids is made
- Individual and group lessons in lip reading and communication strategies
- 30 day trial period for all hearing aids
- Attention to non-English speaking patients
-American Academy of Audiology (AAA): www.audiology.org
-American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA): www.asha.org
-International Hearing Society (HIS): www.ihsinfo.org
-Self Help for Hard of Hearing People (SHHH): www.shhh.org
-Better Hearing Institute: www.betterhearing.org
-National Institute of Health (NIH): http://health.nih.gov/result.asp/309
-American Tinnitus Association: www.ata.org
We hope you find these resources helpful, but of course, if you have any questions, feel free to call or visit our office.
"Quality Hearing Health Care"
Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.